Unfortunately, these tests are available only in RO/RU and are relevant only to ER hams. Sorry :(

To access it, please switch to a translation above.

However, if you’re moving to Moldova or wish to stay here for prolonged period of time - there’s a different procedure on how you can obtain either a temporary license or a residential one. Republic of Moldova follows IARU standards with some differences mentioned in local regulations. In most cases you should be fine using your callsign with ER prefix.

We have amateurs that speak english and can help and even guide you through the process. Feel free to use any method of contact with us.

Additional info can be found on our forum or on our Telegram channel